Hello All,

So I have been working on transitioning to using UHD 4.0 from 3.15, and I am
running into a problem. I was able to get the software updated without issue,
then I downloaded the new FPGA images using the uhd_image_downloader and
updated the two USRP X310's I am working with. After that I tried running one
of my flowgraphs in GRC and I get the following: RuntimeError: Expected FPGA
Compatibility number 36, but got 38. So do I need to update UHD again to a
newer version, or is there a way I can install the older versions of the FPGA
Image?

Best Regards,

Jerrid