On 11/16/20 1:12 PM, Marcus D. Leech via USRP-users wrote:
On 11/16/2020 10:26 AM, Lamar Owen via USRP-users wrote:
AssertionError: m and ref_clock/m >= 1e6 and ref_clock/m <= 2.5e6
  in double dbsrx::set_lo_freq(double)
  at /home/conda/feedstock_root/build_artifacts/uhd_1602712704625/work/host/lib/usrp/dboard/db_dbsrx.cpp:306

The general policy has always been that old hardware would be supported in newer versions of the software--although it may not
  get "new" features.

The problem with running an older UHD is that it may not support newer Gnu Radio (3.8 and newer).  My recollection is that the last   time I tried USRP1 it worked, and that it was UHD 3.10.   I'm not aware of any *conscious* decision not to support original USRP1+DBX
  in UHD versions going forward.
I wasn't able to find a statement to that effect either, and looking through the sources it looks like it should work.  Perhaps I need to specify a parameter to satisfy the AssertionError?  I don't recall seeing that back when I was using these three USRP1s on a frequent basis.  The same error does occur with both of the other USRP1s, it's not isolated to just the one.  I did find at least one other report of the same error, as well as your response, back in 2018. That one appeared to be cleared by checking to see if more than one copy of UHD in the path, and I don't find any.