Hi Jim - Just for completion: Try loading the "HG" image -- again if
necessary: 1 Gb on SFP+ port 0 and 10 Gb on SFP+ port 1. Regardless of
whatever Linux / ifconfig / ethtool shows, the SFP+-based networking will
not work if the link speeds are not met on both ends. All USRPs will set
the correct speed via the FPGA: 1 Gb or 10 Gb, depending on the FPGA image
used. The only way to get different link speeds is a different FPGA image.
Once configured on both ends, if data transport is working then, if Linux /
ifconfig / ethtool still shows 10 Gb link speed then, yes, something is off
with those tools -- but, clearly the USRP is working as desired & that's
the bottom line here hopefully! - MLD