Hi Cédric,

You can probably just call $finish() instead of test.end_tb() to stop the
simulation in both CLI and GUI modes. If you want the summary at the end,
take a look at what end_tb() does in PkgTestExec.sv. Also, note that the
test object isn't required. You can remove all the test calls from your
code and just use SystemVerilog assertions instead if you prefer.

Wade