Hi, You should not expect that integrate or add Xilinx IP core directly to
RFNOC blocks, Even If you be a master in Verilog...
If you see the UHD source code you will realize that UHD is an RFNOC
framework for USRP ...
For working with the RFNOC UHD framework you should know more details:
1)Please see this link
https://files.ettus.com/app_notes/RFNoC_Specification.pdf
2)Any RFNOC block has two files, noc_shell_blockname.v  and
rfnoc_block_blockname.v  these two file are very important
the first file is a low-level definition for the RFNOC block and the second
file is the high-level definition for the block. I mention that we should
use IP core in the second file ...
And more details that you should study UHD source code till getting them...