On 2022-06-07 11:24, ri28...@mit.edu wrote:

Wade Fife wrote:

    I'm not very familiar with how those tune commands get translated
    into register transactions, but one thought I had is that it may
    also be issuing timed commands to the radio. If so, you also might
    need to make the radio's control FIFO deeper by updating the "512"
    number to the depth you need. It should be a power of 2, so I
    would try 1024 or 2048, etc. It needs to be updated in two places
    to the same value:

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/5333d3d12ffc21229ec4203a9ea1c7f68d82e57f/fpga/usrp3/lib/rfnoc/blocks/rfnoc_block_radio/noc_shell_radio.v#L148

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/5333d3d12ffc21229ec4203a9ea1c7f68d82e57f/fpga/usrp3/lib/rfnoc/blocks/rfnoc_block_radio/noc_shell_radio.v#L195

    Wade

I’m using UHD 3.13 because I work in an airgapped environment and I haven’t had time to upgrade. It appears noc_shell_radio.v was added around UHD 4.0, is there a 3.0 equivalent?