There's not enough information in the screen shot, but I think the output
of the double synchronizer is on a different clock domain than flop flop
(dato_entrada) being reset by it.

The reset signal needs to be driven by the same clock as the flip flop
being reset, otherwise Vivado can't ensure that the requirements of the FF
will be met, resulting in this timing violation.

Make sure you're using the right clock and reset signal for your
dato_entrada register.

Wade