Hi Guys,

What does the following mean?

I am getting packets sent to an IP core I generated, and this is the result
of a blk_ctrl.recv_items() in my testbench.

The first few packets are correct.

I can see that 64-bit CHDR words are correctly unpacked, and 2 x 16-bit I/Q
samples are injected into the core, and vice-versa, which leads me to
believe I have the buses mapped correctly etc.

Regards, Kevin

Error: ChdrPacket::axis_to_chdr: Incorrect CHDR length

Time: 2445 ns  Iteration: 0  Process:
/PkgChdrBfm/ChdrBfm(CHDR_W=64,USER_WIDTH=1)::get_chdr  File:
/home/kwilliams/rfnoc/uhd/fpga/usrp3/sim/rfnoc/PkgChdrBfm.sv

Warning: ChdrData::chdr_to_item: num_bytes is not a multiple of items

Time: 2445 ns  Iteration: 0  Process:
/PkgChdrIfaceBfm/ChdrIfaceBfm(CHDR_W=64,ITEM_W=32)::recv_items  File:
/home/kwilliams/rfnoc/uhd/fpga/usrp3/sim/rfnoc/PkgChdrIfaceBfm.sv

--
Kevin Williams