Hi everyone,
I have an E320 which does not autoboot. I am trying to activate it. When I
searched documents for this, I found that there are flags on the
microcontroller that controls autoboot. The document says "eeprom-set-flags
0x1" activates the autoboot function, however it does not work. I have seen
that I might need to update firmware for this problem, but my boardversion
is already 7. Therefore, when I tried to update mcu firmware, it said it
cannot find necessary files for version 7. As I understand it, my mcu is
already updated to the latest.  Can anyone help me activate the autoboot
function?

My Board : USRP E320
UHD Version: 4.0.0
MCU Update Files: mcu_neon