RO:      neon_v1.1.7353-e8a05419f
RW:      neon_v1.1.7358-a190641b3
Build:   neon_v1.1.7358-a190641b3
         2019-10-11 15:41:40 a@xaphan

So, I believe you need to go through the process of updating the MCU’s RO
firmware. As far as I remember, this requires removing the board from the case
and temporarily flipping an internal dipswitch. If you’re not familiar with
this process, I’d encourage you to directly reach out to Ettus support and they
can confirm the process for you.

Hope this helps,
David

From: Yasir Özçalık <simultaneou...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2023 3:13 AM
To: usrp-users <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Subject: [USRP-users] E320 Autoboot

Hi everyone,
I have an E320 which does not autoboot. I am trying to activate it. When I
searched documents for this, I found that there are flags on the
microcontroller that controls autoboot. The document says "eeprom-set-flags
0x1" activates the autoboot function, however it does not work. I have seen
that I might need to update firmware for this problem, but my boardversion is
already 7. Therefore, when I tried to update mcu firmware, it said it cannot
find necessary files for version 7. As I understand it, my mcu is already
updated to the latest.  Can anyone help me activate the autoboot function?

My Board : USRP E320
UHD Version: 4.0.0
MCU Update Files:
mcu_neon<https://files.ettus.com/binaries/misc/upgrade_mcu_neon_v1.1.7358-a190641-musl-glibc-rev3-6.tar.gz>