Hi Marcus,

when I turn down the gain, the shape of the spectrum noisefloor remains
non-flat. Also at a gain of 0, the shape is wavy.
I'm not feeding any RF source to the channels: they are 50 Ohm terminated.
The plots of the spectrum were produced with a third party application.
However, I've recorded the samples by using the "rx_samples_to_file" tool
and then plotted them with Matlab but the shape remains the same (non-flat).
I am aware that the final spectrum is the convolution of all the filtering
stages, but I would like to know if this is the expected noisefloor
spectrum for the TwinRx (for example for UBX the spectrum noisefloor is
much more flat).
For this reason, I am asking if someone can provide a plot of the spectrum
of both channels at a sampling rate of 100 Msps.

Thank you.

Regards,
Carlo Venier