On 03/07/2023 04:47, Carlo Venier wrote:
Thank you for the screenshot, Marcus. The noise floor shape you obtain has the same behaviour as the noise floor shape we obtain.

So, assuming this is the "nominal" behaviour, do you have any equalization method to suggest?

Regards,

Carlo Venier
I'd use an FFT filter based on a normalized neutral spectrum captured with a terminator.  Others may have more
  sophisticated suggestions.