On 16/08/2023 17:26, Johnny Samuels via USRP-users wrote:
I’m trying to remove myself from this mailing list. Sending unsubscribe to the given email does not remove me from the list. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone

You sent an "unsubscribe" to:

usrp-users-le...@lists.ettus.com

And it didn't work?

On Aug 16, 2023, at 5:17 PM, Wade Fife <wade.f...@ettus.com> wrote:

You are correct about INGRESS_BUFF_SIZE. It's only used to buffer data that the stream endpoint receives from another endpoint (e.g., data sent from the host computer to a stream endpoint). There's no extra buffering in the sending stream endpoint. For normal RX where we stream to a host computer, the computer's memory serves as the buffer.

In your case, if you need extra buffering then I would expect that to be added to your block. You can change the FIFO sizes in the NoC shell to add buffering to your block, depending on the type of NoC shell you're using.

Changing the MTU on the FPGA isn't well tested, so I don't recommend changing it.

Is the overflow occurring in the radio? If that's the case, then you probably need additional buffering on the input of your block where data's received by the radio.

Wade