On 12/12/2023 09:41, mamuk...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your answer.
So, there shouldn’t be any problem on the UHD side with the reading, is a gnuradio thing, right? From what I see on the Python code generated for the Function Probe, it calls the “get_int_property” register function, which seems the one that is used for the register reading in UHD, but I will cross-post the question in discuss-gnuradio so they can help me clarify.

Kind Regards,

Maria

I didn't immediately see anything, but I'm not an RFNOC expert.  I suggested the diagnostics within your flow-graph just to    make sure that it is actually getting called.  Just put a diagnostic print inside your "get_int_property" function.