Dear all,

I have been using X310 (two SBXs) to run a matlab example with no issues.
Recently we bought another X310 (two Twinrxs) to run the same matlab code
(using the same machine), however, I have been facing some issues. I had to
update the firmware by using sdruload() on matlab however when I do the
Hardware setup by using “Communications Toolbox Support Package for USRP Radio”
the test fails (as shown in the attached screenshot).

When I run the matlab example, it shows me the error shown in the other
attached screenshot.

Since I have no issues when using the old X310 with SBXs, is the issue because
of Twinrx?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ali