On 16/03/2024 19:07, ali.mah...@brunel.ac.uk wrote:

Dear all,

I have been using X310 (two SBXs) to run a matlab example with no issues. Recently we bought another X310 (two Twinrxs) to run the same matlab code (using the same machine), however, I have been facing some issues. I had to update the firmware by using sdruload() on matlab however when I do the Hardware setup by using “Communications Toolbox Support Package for USRP Radio” the test fails (as shown in the attached screenshot).

When I run the matlab example, it shows me the error shown in the other attached screenshot.

Since I have no issues when using the old X310 with SBXs, is the issue because of Twinrx?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Ali

Not too many MatLab folks on here, but it looks like you're trying to *transmit* with that MatLab code snippet.  The   TwinRX cards DO NOT SUPPORT transmission.  They are two-channel, receive-only devices.