On 01/05/2024 10:11, zhou via USRP-users wrote:
Hi Marcus,

Thanks for your response.

"Are you setting up clocking identically for both USRPs?   That is setting the reference clock to "external" and the 1PPS source to "external" on both devices?   Are you using a single multi_usrp object for all RX channels?"

Yes, I use multi_usrp multi_usrp::make('addr0=192.168.12.2,second_addr0=192.168.13.2,addr1=192.168.14.2,second_addr1=192.168.15.2,master_clock_rate=184.32e6')

"external" set for both ref and pps:
usrp->set_clock_source("external")
usrp->set_time_source("external")
I think this should automatically set both devices.

"What type of daughtercards are in your X310?"
UBX

Kind regards.

And, to clarify, this is an Octoclock-G, and not a plain Octoclock ?