Hongwei,
In addition to the PLL that tracks the external 10MHz ref to produce the
internal 10 MHz ref, there are the four PLLs that track the internal 10 MHz
ref to produce the four LO signals (2Tx/2Rx) as you mentioned.  But, the
phase variation from the LO PLLs is much less - I don't really know
the reason for this. This is why you see less noisy results for the cases
where the transmit and receive channels are on one device.

However, even in the one device case, if you compare the phase stability of
a system with "shared LO" such as can be implemented with X310/TwinRx,
N310, or N321 systems, you will see that the relative phase is
significantly less noisy on these devices as compared to the X310/UBX
one-device results ("stable" results) in your case.
Rob