On Fri, Jul 15, 2022 at 12:29 PM Peter Saint-Andre <stpe...@stpeter.im>
wrote:

> And, surprisingly enough, that's already mentioned in the applicability
> statement section of this document:
>
>     This document does not discuss the use of TLS in constrained-node
>     networks [RFC7228].  For recommendations regarding the profiling of
>     TLS and DTLS for small devices with severe constraints on power,
>     memory, and processing resources, the reader is referred to [RFC7925]
>     and [I-D.ietf-uta-tls13-iot-profile].

Hi,

I read those words, but I didn't understand them.

I would suggest capitalizing "Constrained-Node Networks" so it's clear that
reading is required. That is a document I have never seen, and I do read a
lot of them. I would also suggest moving the word "severe", since that term
is really from RFC7228.

thanks,
Rob