Hi all,

On 28/10/2022, 13:20, "Uta" <uta-boun...@ietf.org> wrote:
> this is just a friendly reminder, that the WGLC is in progress and
> will end soon.
> So far we received only one message from one of the authors.
> Please, find a moment to review the draft and drop a message to the
> list about its readiness for further progress.

I've reviewed draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis-08 and found it in excellent
shape.  Thanks authors for a clear, comprehensive and very informative
document.

I only have editorial comments, which I have packed into a PR [1].

[1] https://github.com/richsalz/draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis/pull/66

Two things I wasn't sure about and left out:

* A seemingly incomplete sentence in §6.4:
  "For an IP address that appears in a URI-ID, the "host" component of
  both the reference identity and the presented identifier."

Should it rather be:
  "For an IP address that appears in a URI-ID, the "host" component of
  both the reference identity and the presented identifier must match."
?

* In §1.3 I suggest moving bullet 4 to position 2 as 1 and 4 are paired.

Other than that, ship it!

cheers, t

> Regards,
> Leif & Valery.
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > this message starts a Working Group Last Call for
> > draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis-08
> > (Service Identity in TLS):
> > https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-rfc6125bis/
> >
> > This is the second WGLC for this draft: the draft's scope
> > has been widened, so now it includes IP-ID too. To accommodate IP-ID
> > some sections of the draft were expanded or re-written.
> >
> > The WGLC will last for two weeks and will end October the 31st.
> > Please send your comments to the list before this date.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Leif & Valery.

medium. Thank you.