Wow, it’s been a long time! Thank you Leif for driving with us two editions of
the TLS BCP.

And good luck Orie!

                Yaron

From: Uta <uta-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Francesca Palombini
<francesca.palombini=40ericsson....@dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Friday, 2 December 2022 at 16:42
To: "uta@ietf.org" <uta@ietf.org>
Cc: Orie <orie@transmute.industries>, Leif Johansson <le...@sunet.se>, Valery
Smyslov <val...@smyslov.net>
Subject: [Uta] Leadership changes for the WG

Hi all,

After having served as UTA's chair since its chartering, Leif Johansson will
step down from the role of chair. Please join me in thanking Leif for all his
work and time spent serving the community.

In turn, Orie Steele has accepted to serve as UTA co-chair. You might have met
Orie in COSE, JOSE or SCITT, where is is most active, however this is a
first-time chairing experience for him, and I am confident he will do a great
job: thank you Orie for agreeing to step into the chair position!

Valery continues as Orie's co-chair, thank you Valery for your continued
service.

Francesca