> Found some minor problems in latest utrace patch.

Please report distinct issues in separate threads.
Please use meaningful subject lines specific to the problem at hand.

I'll respond here to the trivial items:

> 1. ******
>          arch/ia64/ia32/sys_ia32.c

I agree with your assessment that there's a typo there.
But I will leave that to the ia64 port's maintainers to resolve.

> 4.  *******
>       linux-2.6/include/linux/ptrace.h

I fixed the comment typo.

>     For i386,  PTRACE_SYSEMU and PTRACE_SYSEMU_SINGLESTEP are defined two
> times.

(Identically, which is kosher.)  But it was indeed unintentional.  I fixed it.

>       linux-2.6/include/asm-avr32/tracehook.h
>       +#define ARCH_HAS_SINGLE_STEP   1
>
>    Maybe like others:
>
>       +#define ARCH_HAS_SINGLE_STEP   (1)

The difference doesn't matter.  The file came as it stands from the author
of that port.  As I do not even compile for that machine, I have not
touched it at all.