Roland McGrath wrote:
> I spent most of yesterday going through all the documentation bits in the
> utrace patch.  The Documentation/utrace.txt file is gone now, and
> everything is in DocBook instead.
>
> I went through all the text and rewrote bits to match the new interface.
> I reviewed and updated all the kerneldoc comments.  The 'make htmldocs'
> pages look decent (I didn't look at other output formats).
>
> Please review all this text and give me any feedback ASAP.

I've read through most of the docs (although my eyes certainly glazed
over when I got to the tracehook stuff).

What's there seems to be pretty good.  I think it is missing (or at
least I missed it) a good description of how to asynchronously stop a
thread.  What are the ins-and-outs here, knowing how/when to use
UTRACE_STOP vs. UTRACE_INTERRUPT, etc.

--
David Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]