From the README:

Added module code that utrace_attach()es the client process,e.g., the debugger.itself. What this does is allow fork()s of the debugger to be caught by report_clone(), thereby allowing the resultant child process
       to be utrace_attach()ed, which has the effect of attaching a binary:
       I.e.,

               ./froggy-test -E ./reader

       fork()s, attaches the child, and then execvp()s ./reader, thereby
       allowing ./reader to be traced, debugged, or whatever.

       It's still primitive--at the moment, the process is attached running
(i.e., it's not quiesced), all syscall entries and exits are reported.
       and that's it.  More to come.

--
Chris Moller

 I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but
 I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
     -- Robert McCloskey