> Roland, I'd prefer to send this change separately. Otherwise it will
> be really hard to review the unified patch.

Do it however you think is best for getting all the generic signal.c and
tracehook.h bits merged ASAP.

> And I think this will complicate its way to Linus's tree. I _think_
> that "please replace the complex patch which is only needed for utrace
> with yet more complex one" request will annoy Andrew a bit ;)

I was guessing that the whole final patch would be only a little bigger
than the first one, and easier to review as only one thing that touches
do_signal_stop() vs 2.6.31.  But I leave it to you, or just ask Andrew.

> But. I don't really care. Please let me know if you still think it is
> better to join these changes.

I only care about getting these prerequisites merged upstream as quickly
and as smoothly as possible.