I've merged those onto the utrace-ptrace branch.  We can proceed however
you'd like.  But I'm not sure how much sense it makes to do it all by
incremental change on the old utrace-ptrace branch.  The way you're going,
we'll have a new big utrace-ptrace.patch in the end.  But I don't think
that's what we'll need to submit upstream.

In the end, what I expect we'll want is the ptrace-on-utrace work, and
perhaps the utrace core itself too, split into smaller incremental pieces
and intermingled with the non-utrace-dependent ptrace cleanup patches in
whatever slices and order makes most sense for upstream review and merge.