On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 19:08:08 -0500, oldtoker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks.. and it's been fun :)
> I didn't realize that you were a campus only group sorry :)

If you're interested in staying on the mailing list, there's no
problem with this. As has been noted in some of the 'election
campaigning' threads, a large portion of the list is unofficial
membership.

Meetings are on campus, but are open to the general public (if you
live in the area). Even if you don't live in the area, there's often
IRC participation in the meetings. "Official" membership requires you
be a student, but that's only for officialness, seeing as it's a
university club.

However, the mailing list welcomes any and everyone affiliated with
BYU or not. There are University of Utah alumni on the list, BYU
alumni living out of state, and others that don't even have a
particular affiliation with Utah.

All in all, you're welcome to stay if you want to. :)

Sorry to reply only to part, but if you really do want to unsubscribe,
I'm sure there will be someone who can point out the method (even
before I finish writing this, maybe).

Jacob Fugal