On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 11:31:21AM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > We are not really a campus only group (sssh, don't tell anyone).  Many
> > of the people who regularly post to the list are no longer college
> > students.
>
> Can't we block them somehow? Gosh, if Microsoft can track email, we ought
> to be able to cut off the graduated leeches from our mailing list. Out
> with them all!
>
> mrb
>
> vote for tuxgirl!

I would like to point out that those who campaign for me when posting to
uug-list do not necessarily show the views of my campaign.  I disagree
with the position stated above, and think that it's a bad idea.  I think
that, so long as non-college students are willing to abide by the rules
on the list, they are most completely welcome here!

--
Erin Sharmahd           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CS Student              Unix Users Group