On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 10:00:52AM -0700, Erin Sharmahd wrote:
> Nominations for UUG presidency are in, the candidates have been
> contacted, etc.  Here's who's running for the various positions.
>
> President/Vice President:
>   Jake Albretsen
>   Scott Paul Robertson

Ah yes, another year, another race. You might ask, "What can SCO++ do
for me?" I respond: "Darn cool meetings, donuts, and the possibility of
more donuts to come."[1]

In all seriousness, I have great respect for my esteemed opponent, but
I'll list why I think I should get more votes than him.

1. Been there done that: I was VP before Topher, so I've some idea how
to manage things from the administrative prospective

2. For the Ladies: I'm single, and available.

3. I might actually graduate next April: This is your last chance to
vote for me. Hopefully.

4. I'm just a nice guy: Ask any of my friends[2].

5. T-Shirts: No really, I'll do it this time :)

And so, armed with those reasons, go forth and vote for me!

Actually, if anyone has any questions concerning my opinions and stuff,
things of a more serious nature[3], feel free to start debating on this
thread.

SCO++

[1]: This is a half-quote from the Simpsons. But which episode?
[2]: Well, maybe not any of my friends...
[3]: Yes, that's right, I'm not being terribly serious. So if you got
offended by this email, assume I was joking.

--
Scott Paul Robertson
http://spr.mahonri5.net