<quote name="=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Alberto_Trevi=F1o_" date="Wed, 23 Jul 2008 at 10:45
-0600">
> However, I don't think that was the question Mark asked.  To answer mark's
> question, I haven't tried any of those tools because I have always used SFTP
> through OpenSSH while running SSH on a port OTHER THAN PORT 22!  However, I
> can see how a web-based file manager might be useful since you could use any
> computer without having to use programs on a thumb drive or anything like
> that.

Is port 22 to guarantee more accessability on crappy firewalls? Or is it
security by obscurity? I definately think it's a good idea to have an
ssh server you can access running on port 80 somewhere. :)

Von Fugal
--
Government is a disease that masquerades as its own cure
-- Robert Lefevre