On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 12:02 PM, Jacob Adams <lt.see...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > But this shouldn't be about bashing bash or bashing zsh. :)
>
> Or is it bashing zsh or zashing bash?

Ok, I'll bite. I've used zsh once and tried to find the value add for it on
the Internet without much luck. Without bashing zsh or zashing bash as much
as possible please tell me what you like about bash/zsh and
how compliment they are (can I take a bash script and just replace the
shebang with zsh and expect it to run, which you can not do with dash). The
tab completion threw me for a loop the first time in zsh and I don't know
how I feel about it still. I'm willing to work through quirks and
differences if there are things that I like about the zsh.

So please, let the flam..... er ... opini.... er.... compar...just tell me
what you like about each.

Robert