I have found time and time again that this program has prepared me really
well for the real world stuff. Knowing the theory behind things is way
better than knowing how to code a handful of specific languages. Granted I
was never in a more "practical" program, but still. There's only a handful
of classes you really need for practical programming. Rodham was boss at
teaching that stuff.

Also I did take EE (224?  I think?) For funsies. So that probably helped a
great deal as well.

Your mileage may vary, though.

-Peter