Second plug for working with Klark and Greg. Those couple of years of
experience in that role did way more for me than everything else combined.
I'm in DevOps at HP and they, and nearly all other places I've interviewed
with, didn't give one hoot about course work. To be honest, groups that
make a big point out of a degree aren't places you want to be working for
most likely. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any number courses that will
prepare and make you employable as well as a couple years of hands on
experience. Universities courses, for the most part, progress too slowly
and are too far detached to provide adequate ROI for 4 years of time and
money.

>From what I've read, you've got a great place for that already. Keep those
connections up and/or look for new opportunities to get yourself out there.
University groups are ok, but for profit organizations will probably be
better.
With that said, if you plan to continue, I'd recommend EE over straight CS.

Topher