Hello,

The following question is a continuation of the one I asked in the SQLAlchemy
Google group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sqlalchemy/QT_jIVPzsDA

What I see in the server logs are repeated but seemingly random “Packet
sequence number wrong - got 102 expected 8” DB exceptions. The Google groups
discussion suggested a threading issue which I am now trying to understand.

I’m running uwsgi with nginx, with this configuration:

<uwsgi>
  <master>true</master>
  <wsgi-file>/var/www/…/venv/myapp-uwsgi.py</wsgi-file>
  <socket>/var/run/…/myapp.sock</socket>
  <show-config>true</show-config>
  <processes>2</processes>
  <threads>2</threads>
  <uid>nginx</uid>
  <gid>nginx</gid>
  <chmod-socket>700</chmod-socket>
  <chown-socket>nginx</chown-socket>
  <plugins>python35</plugins>
  <virtualenv>/var/www/…/venv</virtualenv>
</uwsgi>

To disable multithreading, I changed <threads> to 1, but that seemed to have
locked up the app server and no requests arrived.

Any hints or suggestions or experiences of what could be going on here would be
great!

Thanks!
Jens

--