Have a look in your uwsgi log file for useful information and error messages to help you troubleshooting.

---
Reino Wallin
Oribium AB
https://www.oribium.net
https://www.selinuxcomputing.com

I have a Django project configured with uwsgi and Nginx. The issue is
that I am getting lot of 502 Bad gateway. The nginx error log says
(104: Connection reset by peer) while reading response header from
upstream. Looks like uwsgi is not able to give response for some of
the requests. Below is my uwsgi configuration. Could the issue be due
to the bad uwsgi configuration ? I have an ec2 t3.medium instance it
has two vCPUs. These 502 gateways increase when the site load
increases. Sometimes the processor is 100%, that is when the we get
more of this error. I am thinking of upgrading the server to t3.xlarge
which has 4 vCPUs. But how to make sure the issue is with the server
performance ? Please check the uwsgi configuration and see if there is
any issue with the configuration.

[uwsgi]
 master          = true
 socket          = /tmp/uwsgi.sock