Title: RE: Eiffelmax Germany - replacement 5th gear sets
Patrick,
No ... I was hoping you would find out .... as it appeared a "go" on the surface ... This is the first information I have seen posted in regard to this modification. The driven 5th had to fit on the shaft because it is the same shaft part number ... but interlocking with the adjacent gear is another story I suppose. Soooooooo ... how bad is the deal at Eiffelmax ?? ..... using their gear set ?? Is it cost prohibitive ??
campbell