From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: dinsdag 2 mei 2000 15:07
To: V-MAX TECH LIST
Subject: replacement 5th gear sets

I asked someone who has tried the Venture gears allready. What he says is that the interconnections between the Venture gears and the Vmax gears are not the same, i.e. the notches/holes in the gears.

Has anyone a Venture gear set to compare to the Vmax ones or does know more about this?

Patrick Kuyper
Vmax Club Holland