1200,
A Hindle or any Hindle variant will allow you to keep your center
stand. This would include the pipe that Holeshot used to sell etc, (as
long as you didn't turn it into a dual), the Two Bros stainless pipe
etc .......

Before you rush out and buy something .... take a ride or attend a
parking ceremony with some of the VMOA members in your local area ...
(get their meeting/event schedule). Actually seeing some of these
pipes on a Vmax and talking to the owners will really help you make
your decision. Everyone has seen those ads in the paper ... "this car
is really cherry" ... and of course you wouldn't think of mailing him
the money and letting him leave it in your driveway at his
convenience, (because you already know what you think is cherry and
what somebody else thinks is cherry is seldom comparable). Same thing
here ... seeing and talking reveals any extra bennies or shortcomings
that you are not likely to think about otherwise ... IMHO of course
campbell
VMOA #95