Paul,

As often is the case, I don't think most of us (myself included) realize how things
we do (for instance, dropping and old email account) affect you as our list
administrator.  Please bare with us (I know you do), we really don't intend to
cause problems by sending unwanted html, or returned mail.  I know it's
frustrating, but please hang in there with us.

Thanks,

Mac Steiger
'91