I haven't see any of the mission impossible movies ... but I have seen
some posts on "MI2" before and I finally figured it out.

Additionally, I have seen some of the commercial promotion clips ..
(Xena Warrior Princess leaps from moving bikes etc), so I thought the
following message that I picked up at another site might be of
interest to someone ....

"All 7 of those bikes used in MI2 are here at Longs Motorcycle shop in
the back ;-)) Two of them have a cracked taillight, only one of em has
bullet holes in the seat etc. <BG> I should try to get over there and
take some pictures... "

The guy that emailed that message lives in Laguna, Ca. so I assume
"Long's Motorcycle" must be somewhere in the Laguna, San Diego area

----------------------
OK .. since I am revealing my spy email ... there are a couple that
are Vmax related ... I wanted to see if any of these "Vmax" incidents
involved anybody we know .......
---------------------

" This past Sunday my wife and I met up with a few riders at Yamaha
City, which is in centery city Pilly. We were planing to ride out to
English Town, NJ; Yamaha was sponsering a race day at the Old Bridge
Township raceway.
> snip <
The general manager of YC, told us we could run our bikes down the 1/8
mile track all day if we wanted.
> snip <
We also got a shot on th 1/4 mile track.
> snip <
As fun as it was, it is still not something to take lightly. This guy
riding a V-Max fipped his bike when he couldn't control a sudden
wheelie he got when his back tire hooked up on the track. He didn't
get hurt, but his bike was trashed."

OK .. this message was from Yamaha Sportscenter in Texakana, TX .....

"our lead technician, Clyde Walker, was injured today in an accident
with a dog test riding a V-Max. He will not be able to make the event
as planned as he is laid up in intensive care."

Of course someone turned around and posted "why would a dog be riding
a Vmax .. you would think they would go for a Honda or something ??"

Of course I hope Clyde recovers promptly but I was just wondering if
this was one of "our" Vmaxes being serviced at the Sportscenter.