Overall, this looks good.  I agree with Kasper on the timing.  We need
to get the new compiler pushed to trunk before landing this in
bleeding_edge.  Once we land this in bleeding_edge, we need to make sure
that the real hiding of the property happens fairly quickly so we are
not blocked from pushing bleeding_edge to trunk.

http://codereview.chromium.org/40324/diff/1/3
File include/v8.h (right):

http://codereview.chromium.org/40324/diff/1/3#newcode1077
Line 1077: int GetIdentityHash();
Having two ways of creating a named hidden value makes naming conflicts
possible.  When we get to the point where the hidden properties are
actually hidden, we should specify that the name used for the hash is
reserved (alternatively, we could remove GetIdentityHash and let the
embedder do it himself with the API below).

http://codereview.chromium.org/40324