https://codereview.chromium.org/384963002/diff/200001/src/runtime.cc
File src/runtime.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/384963002/diff/200001/src/runtime.cc#newcode9140
src/runtime.cc:9140: PropertyAttributes attrs = UnscopableLookup(&it);
An exception could already have been thrown in UnscopableLookup. Check
for has_pending_exception. I suggest returning (at least)
Maybe<PropertyAttributes> to indicate this possibility.

https://codereview.chromium.org/384963002/diff/200001/src/unscopables.h
File src/unscopables.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/384963002/diff/200001/src/unscopables.h#newcode28
src/unscopables.h:28: if (!maybe_unscopables.ToHandle(&unscopables))
return false;
Maybe add a comment here saying that you return false to flag a failure?
OTOH, what about returning a Maybe<bool> and using that to indicate that
you may have a failure rather than just a result?

https://codereview.chromium.org/384963002/diff/200001/src/unscopables.h#newcode30
src/unscopables.h:30: return
JSReceiver::HasOwnProperty(Handle<JSReceiver>::cast(unscopables),
This HasOwnProperty can cause an exception at least in the case where
the unscopables is a JSProxy. I wouldn't rely on the returned bool to
indicate whether there is an exception. Check has_pending_exception()
instead. (See my comment below)

https://codereview.chromium.org/384963002/diff/200001/src/unscopables.h#newcode42
src/unscopables.h:42: while ((attrs =
JSReceiver::GetPropertyAttributes(it)) != ABSENT) {
At least GetPropertyAttributesWithHandler will return NONE (in at least
some cases) if GetPropertyAttributes causes an exception to be thrown
while getting the attributes. GetPropertyAttributes currently has no
other way of flagging that it may fail. The client has to check for
has_pending_exception(), and manually propagate the exception up if so.

(This is obviously very error-prone; and making this explicit is on our
TODO list).