https://codereview.chromium.org/509343002/diff/1/src/compiler/graph.h
File src/compiler/graph.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/509343002/diff/1/src/compiler/graph.h#newcode83
src/compiler/graph.h:83: bool is_typed() const { return is_typed_; }
On 2014/08/28 13:12:31, titzer wrote:
Gah, we went through this with the source positions. Please don't make
the graph
stateful. That's the whole point of the decorators.

Hm, well, the graph _is_ fundamentally stateful. This is just being
honest about it. :) I could remove the explication in this flag, but it
enables more assertions (which actually were quite helpful so far).

Maybe you can have IsDecoratedWith?

Then verification would check all the wrong thing when you happen to
remove a decorator. Is that desirable?

A more workable option would be to pass typedness as a flag to the
verifier. That's a version I had earlier, but it's more verbose, and as
mentioned, you loose some useful assertions.

But if you prefer, I can change it that way.

https://codereview.chromium.org/509343002/diff/1/src/compiler/js-graph.cc
File src/compiler/js-graph.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/509343002/diff/1/src/compiler/js-graph.cc#newcode157
src/compiler/js-graph.cc:157: graph()->Decorate(*loc);