PTAL.

https://codereview.chromium.org/607503004/diff/80001/src/array.js
File src/array.js (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/607503004/diff/80001/src/array.js#newcode386
src/array.js:386: if (IS_NUMBER(e)) return %_NumberToString(e);
On 2014/09/30 14:49:52, fmeawad-cr wrote:
On 2014/09/30 08:41:40, Yang wrote:
> Aside from the null or undefined case, this part shares a lot of the
code in
> NonStringToString (src/runtime.js). Can we omit the number and
boolean case
and
> leave it to NonStringToString? Or is it somehow desirable to inline
those two
> cases?

I tried what you said, for a String, a NonStringToString probably does
not know
that it is a string, and it takes 2x as much.
For Numbers and booleans NonStringToString is 20% slower than inlining
it here.
I guess we can afford the 20% for cleanness and then Optimize
NonStringToString
later. WDYT?

Based on our offline discussion, we will remove handling numbers and
Booleans not to duplicate NonStringToString functionality