On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Erik Arvidsson <a...@chromium.org> wrote:
> Regarding extra tests.
>
> How about an object that has getters for all the flags and then assert that
> these are called in the right order?

Sounds good.

> Also, do the same thing with the
> getters returning objects with valueOf to ensure that the valueOf is called
> before the next getter is invoked.

Do you mean this scenario?

    Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(RegExp.prototype, 'flags').get.call({
      get global() {
        return {
          valueOf: function() {
            return false;
          }
        };
      }
    });
    // returns 'g' per spec, AFAICT, not the empty string

I don’t see why `valueOf` would be called here. Did I misunderstand?