Reviewers: danno, Sven Panne,

Message:
Patch to clean up serialize.cc and bring us to currency with changes from the
last week

Contribution of PowerPC port (continuation of 422063005) - serialize.cc cleanup

Contribution of PowerPC port (continuation of 422063005,
817143002,866843003, and 901083004). This patch updates
the ppc directories to make them current with changes in
common code and removes the platform-dependent "hack"
in serialize.cc.  This required changes in a number of
common files.

At the time of submission it was current with the latest
V8 commits. ppc64 and ppc sim compile and the release
tests run/pass with a timeout of 240s except for one
new test that we did not see failing in our builds.
In order to maximumize the likelyhood of getting this
in before new breaking changes, we'll investigate the
new failure separately.

I'll note that before applying any of our changes the
mozilla part of quickcheck was already broken when using
the lastest repo content so I had to run the rest of
quickcheck without that.

        modified:   src/arm/assembler-arm-inl.h
        modified:   src/arm/assembler-arm.cc
        modified:   src/arm64/assembler-arm64-inl.h
        modified:   src/arm64/assembler-arm64.cc
        modified:   src/assembler.cc
        modified:   src/assembler.h
        modified:   src/compiler/ppc/code-generator-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/compiler/ppc/instruction-codes-ppc.h
        modified:   src/compiler/ppc/instruction-selector-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/debug.cc
        modified:   src/heap/mark-compact.cc
        modified:   src/ia32/assembler-ia32-inl.h
        modified:   src/ia32/assembler-ia32.cc
        modified:   src/ic/ppc/handler-compiler-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/ic/ppc/ic-compiler-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/mips/assembler-mips-inl.h
        modified:   src/mips/assembler-mips.cc
        modified:   src/mips64/assembler-mips64-inl.h
        modified:   src/mips64/assembler-mips64.cc
        modified:   src/ppc/assembler-ppc-inl.h
        modified:   src/ppc/assembler-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/ppc/assembler-ppc.h
        modified:   src/ppc/builtins-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/ppc/code-stubs-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/ppc/codegen-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/ppc/full-codegen-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/ppc/macro-assembler-ppc.cc
        modified:   src/ppc/macro-assembler-ppc.h
        modified:   src/serialize.cc
        modified:   src/x64/assembler-x64-inl.h
        modified:   src/x64/assembler-x64.cc
        modified:   src/x87/assembler-x87-inl.h
        modified:   src/x87/assembler-x87.cc
        modified:   test/cctest/cctest.gyp

R=da...@chromium.org, svenpa...@chromium.org

BUG=

Please review this at https://codereview.chromium.org/986553005/

Base URL: https://chromium.googlesource.com/v8/v8.git@master

Affected files (+595, -402 lines):
  M src/arm/assembler-arm.cc
  M src/arm/assembler-arm-inl.h
  M src/arm64/assembler-arm64.cc
  M src/arm64/assembler-arm64-inl.h
  M src/assembler.h
  M src/assembler.cc
  M src/compiler/ppc/code-generator-ppc.cc
  M src/compiler/ppc/instruction-codes-ppc.h
  M src/compiler/ppc/instruction-selector-ppc.cc
  M src/debug.cc
  M src/heap/mark-compact.cc
  M src/ia32/assembler-ia32.cc
  M src/ia32/assembler-ia32-inl.h