https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/60001/test/mjsunit/es6/generators-runtime.js

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/60001/test/mjsunit/es6/generators-runtime.js#newcode50

> > > unless
> poisoned
> > in
> > >
> > > You are right... I was not thinking through the cases correctly.
> > >
> > > The functions we have are:
> > >
> > > Strict with restricted properties
> > > Strict without restricted properties
> > > Sloppy with those stupid properties
> > >
> > > Maybe the Maps should be name strict_restricted, strict_plain and
sloppy?

> > Maybe "strict_restricted" and "sloppy_restricted"
> > and "unrestricted" are good name variations?
>
> Those names are good. They give good hints.

done

You know what though, it looks like the stuff for poisoning these properties in strict functions was completely removed from the spec --- it only seems to apply to "intrinsics", which I guess is any builtin function. So maybe a few more maps
can be gotten rid of --- but that change seems bigger, so maybe it can wait