https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/350001/src/factory.cc
File src/factory.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/350001/src/factory.cc#newcode1286
src/factory.cc:1286: ? isolate()->strict_function_map()
On 2015/03/26 13:03:30, arv wrote:
On 2015/03/26 13:00:17, caitp wrote:
> On 2015/03/26 12:46:43, arv wrote:
> > Is there no strict function with readonly prototype?
>
> well, technically strict_function_map() IS a readonly prototype ---
the
writable
> prototype version is only kept around in the bootstrapper, though

Maybe add a DCHECK to make sure we don't get the invalid case here?

Done --- the DCHECK is now "!strict || !readonly_prototype ||
CheckBootstrapping()", which seems to work well enough (there's a bit of
granularity where it could potentially be wrong sometimes, but it's
probably unlikely since this isn't needed much).

I guess another alternative is just adding the rw and ro variants of the
map to Context, rather than having just one with different meanings at
different times