Look mostly good

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/350001/src/bootstrapper.cc
File src/bootstrapper.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/350001/src/bootstrapper.cc#newcode360
src/bootstrapper.cc:360: static const bool kInstallConstructor = false;
Nit: I'm not superexcited about this change. When the need for more
clarity for such parameters comes up, we either put in comments, or
define a proper enum.

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/350001/src/contexts.h
File src/contexts.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/1027283004/diff/350001/src/contexts.h#newcode179
src/contexts.h:179: V(GENERATOR_FUNCTION_MAP_INDEX, Map,
generator_function_map)                 \
For symmetry and possibly future uses, I would prepare to keep these
separate.