On 2015/03/26 22:19:07, caitp wrote:
On 2015/03/26 22:18:13, caitp wrote:
> On 2015/03/26 21:29:56, Jakob wrote:
> > On 2015/03/26 18:20:32, caitp wrote:
> > > I'm not sure
> > > the best approach to fixing the layout tests in blink when v8 rolls
> >
> > This may be a reason to put this CL on ice until after the branch (which
> happens
> > end of next week). We have a bunch of important but risky stuff going in
until
> > then, and absolutely need to be able to roll V8 back and forth as
stability
> > demands.
> >
> > Also, the layout tests must be green already when a CL lands, otherwise
> they'll
> > block the auto-roller and V8 will never roll into Chromium.
>
> I've run the blink layout tests against a fresh build with this patch
applied,
> there are a number of failures but they don't seem obviously related to
this..
> will try it and see if it needs to be reverted, I guess

---

well, or it can go on ice for a bit, either way is fine

@jkummerow I'm seeing the same layout test behaviour with a build with the patch reverted, looks like incorrect baselines or something (in a small % of tests)...
so I think this one is pretty low-risk. That said, will wait anyways if you
prefer